The Vintage 47 take on Gibson's classic EH185. A guitar amp with more headroom well suited for the jazz player, or anyone looking for smother overdrive in their amp.
The EH-185 was made famous in the late 30's and early 40's by guitar greats such as Django Reinhardt and Charlie Christian. A new and unique addition to the Vintage 47 lineup.
* 15 watt class AB push pull circuit.
* Cathode biased - No biasing required!
* GZ34 rectifier, 6SN7 inverter, 6SQ7 NOS metal jacketed preamp and 2 - 6L6GT power tubes.
* 12" speaker by Tone Tubby
* Interactive volume and tone controls for feedback and overdrive control.
* Finger jointed baltic birch cabinet construction.
* Point to point hand wired circuit.
* 15.5" wide, 19" tall, 8" deep weighing in at 28 Lbs.
Price $995.00 plus $50.00 shipping to the lower 48 states, $100.00 to Canada, $125.00 to the UK and Europe, And $175.00 to Austrailia.
US lower 48 states 110V version
Canada 110V version
UK 240V version
Europe 240V version
Austrailia 240V version
Now Available in 240V!
The secret to the VA-185G's great tone is it's low gain preamp. Many harp amps rely on a low gain preamp stage to help control feedback and tone that has made this amp a natural for the harp player.