The National features that pure, fat Valco tone. Great for the harp or guitarist looking for a low powered amp with a lot of punch. This amp features the great Valco 510-11 circuit used in most if not all of the beloved nationals from the late 40's to the mid 50's. We have added our presence / boost switch to get a fuller sound at lower volume and extra volume and drive when you crank it.
5 Class A watts set into a mid mount chassis and partial back panel. Equiped with a 10" Ted Weber Signature speaker.
* 5 class A watts featuring 6SL7 pre, 6V6 power and 5Y3GT rectifier.
* Presence / Boost switch for added thickness at lower settings and more volume and drive when turned up.
* Interactive volume and tone controls - Helps control feedback and gain.
* Finger jointed baltic birch cabinet.
* Point to point hand wired circuit.
* Cream tolex with side beading for that classic National look.