Introducing the Vintage47 1955 "Western Tonemaster" guitar/Harp Amplifier replication!
True to the Valco style of 1955 in both construction style and tone. Our V47 authentic Valco Tremelo circuit with a pair of V47 reissue 6x9" oval Alnico speakers and round tweeter lets you re-create that authentic original Rola tone heard on the old 45 records of the 1950's. Hand built, authentic point to point construction and made in the USA!
15 watts Push Pull Class A/B cathode biased. Pair of 6x9" Alnico speakers and a 4" tweeter round it out.
Fender style footswitch and cover included!
* 15 watt class AB push pull circuit.
* Cathode biased - No biasing required!
* 5Y3GT rectifier, 6SL7 inverter, 6SQ7 NOS metal jacketed preamp and 2 - 5881 power tubes.
* 2 - 6 x9 Vintage 47 oval speakers and 1 - 4" tweeter
* Interactive volume and tone controls for feedback and overdrive control.
* Speed control and footswitch jack for the tremelo. Doorstop footswitch included!
* Finger jointed baltic birch cabinet construction.
* Point to point hand wired circuit.
Price $1475.00 plus $50.00 shipping to the lower 48 states, $125 to Canada and $195 to Europe and the UK.
Also available in Tweed as pictured below. Contact us for avalability.
Western Tone Master 110V lower 48 states
Western Tone Master 110V Canada
Western Tone Master 240V UK
Western Tone Master 240V Europe