The New Rev B Version! Now with 20 aggresively loud watts, and both speed and intensity controls!
The classic Comet Tremotone Supreme with Valco's unmistakable pulsating tremolo. 20 watts of fat Valco tone delivers an amazingly full sound through a small, compact package. All hand wired octal tube circuitry. Aged laquered and pinstriped tweed and beading covers our finger joined baltic birch cabinet. A 10 inch Weber alnico speaker rounds out this package. A great amp for guitar or harp, and the Valco pulsating tremelo should not me missed, and with the new intensity contorl makes the tremolo much more veritile.
* 20watt class AB push pull circuit.
* Cathode biased - No biasing required!
* 5Y3GT rectifier, 6SL7 inverter, 6SQ7 NOS metal jacketed preamp, 5SQ6 metal jacket Tremolo driver and 2 - 5881 power tubes.
* 10 inch alnico speaker by Ted Weber.
* Interactive volume and tone controls for feedback and overdrive control.
* Speed and intensity control and footswitch jack for the tremolo.
* Finger jointed baltic birch cabinet construction.
* Point to point hand wired circuit.
Price $945.00 plus Shipping
$47.50 shipping to the lower 48 states, $100 to Canada, $125 to UK and Europe, and $195 to Austrailia.
US 110V Version Lower 48 States
Canada 110V Version
UK 240V Version
Europe 240V Version
Austrailia 240V Version