In 1955, for only 1 year, Valco made a 12 watt amp using twin Rola oval speakers. Since developing our own 6" x 9" oval speakers, it seemed like a natural to bring this amp back. We give it 18 watts of fat Valco tone through 2 - 6" x 9" speakers. This delivers crisp highs to booming lows and everything in between. Frankly, we were absolutely amazed how full this amp sounds. Out of 6 x 9's? You have to hear it to believe it. All hand wired adhering to the original Valco octal tube circuitry. Aged lacquered tweed with tolex circling the cabinet just as the original, separated with beading, covers our finger joined baltic birch cabinet. An incredibly versitile amp for both harp and guitar.
* 18 watt class AB push pull circuit.
* Cathode biased - No biasing required!
* 5Y3GT rectifier, 6SL7 inverter, 6SQ7 NOS metal jacketed preamp and 2 - 5881 power tubes.
* 2 times 6" x 9" Vintage 47 speakers.
* Interactive volume and tone controls for feedback and overdrive control.
* Finger jointed baltic birch cabinet construction.
* Point to point hand wired circuit.
* 15" tall x 15.5" wide x 8" deep weighing in at 26 Lbs.
Price $945.00 plus $45.00 shipping to the lower 48 states, $100.00 to Canada, $125.00 to the UK or Europe, ans $175.00 to Austrailia.
Check out Michael Shuler trying out the new Twin Supreme
Now available in 240V!
US lower 48 states 110V version
Canada 110V version
UK 240V version
Europe 240V version
Austrailia 240V version
Brad Harrison demo's the Twin Supreme
Robert Sarzo proving that the Twin Supreme makes a great Rock & Roll amp. too.